Hello to all

I am back here to mailing list after about two years and also back to
programming with sqlite in general.

I have new task and i do not know how to do it.

I need an application consisting two threads.
In one of them i need to store incomming "messages" (one message is 1 to 8
bytes of data) to temporary table existing only in memory.
It needs to be fast, storing hundreds of messages per second.
There i have a trigger deleting old rows and creating some sort of circular
buffer.
In separate thread there should be done some selects (read only) on this table
sorting the informations and storing them into separate table(s) located on
disk (jffs2 filesystem).

I do not know how to do two connections to memory stored table(fast, and not
wasting the flash memory writes).
The database opened as :memory: is separate for every thread, same as
temporary table with pragma temp_store = MEMORY.

Do you have any clue?
Is it completely stupid way?

Thank You

Jakub Ladman