One process, two threads.
> I have found in documentation, that is not recommended to pass one
> connection
> from one thread to second one.

Yes, you're right, forgot about this, only exception is sqlite3_interrupt
that can be called from other thread otherwise its existence makes no sense.
But you probably can work around this with your own mutexes, wrapping your
calls in the corresponding access/release calls, but I suppose there still
could exist some complexities. I didn't try it myself, but I guess there are
some operations that can be implemented safely with this approach.

Max