One process, two threads.
I have found in documentation, that is not recommended to pass one connection
from one thread to second one.

A partial succes, relative fast function, is proven with database file stored
in ramdisk.
Hard disk file storage 16 inserts per second.
Ramdisk file storage 150 inserts per second.
Temporary table in ram 1500 inserts per second.

I have tried the one shared connection before i found the part in doc, that
not recommends it, but there was some problems with locking in one
configuration and segment violation in the second case.

Jakub Ladman