If the subject is transferring data from a web server to a central
database, I like to refer to a feature of an open source package that
I published myself. It is only a side-side feature, resulting from
the general design, but it was added with just this in mind. This
feature, 'Connecting over the internet', is described in http://
packages.python.org/sqmediumlite/#5.4 (this is only for Python users).

Op 12-apr-2010, om 6:57 heeft Roger Binns het volgende geschreven: