I would be pleased to try that version, however
I'm not sure if you already support the SEE extension ?
At least I can't find it yet on the SEE Software Configuration System.

Marcus Grimm

D. Richard Hipp wrote:
> We are in the final phases of development for SQLite version 3.7.0.
> The key enhancement over version 3.6.23.1 is support for the use of
> write-ahead logs for transaction control.  See
> http://www.sqlite.org/draft/wal.html
>   for additional information on how this might enhance your  use of
> SQLite.
>
> The transition from 3.6.23.1 to 3.7.0 is a large one, and we would
> appreciate beta testing.  Recent snapshots of SQLite can be found at
> http://www.sqlite.org/draft/download.html
>   and those snapshots pass all of our extensive tests.  But testing
> can only prove the existence of bugs, not their absence and so we are
> eager for others to try out the latest code changes, and in particular
> the new write-ahead log feature, and let us know your experiences,
> before we make the next release.
>
> Please provide feedback - positive, negative, or indifferent - to this
> mailing list.
>
> We are currently aiming to release 3.7.0 sometime during July.  Thank
> you in advance for your help in testing this important new release.
>
> D. Richard Hipp
> d...@hwaci.com

Marcus Grimm
MedCom GmbH Darmstadt, Rundeturmstr. 12, 64283 Darmstadt
Tel: +49(0)6151-95147-10
Fax: +49(0)6151-95147-20
web: www.medcom-online.de