Hello People,

I was creating a server and a corresponding client application, in which the
I'm using SQLite for both the client and the server. The tricky part in this
setup is that the client is not required to store the database file with
itself, but it fetches it from the server, does whatever it needs to and
sends it back to the server (and the server stores it).

I'm aware that SQLite offers the functionality of in-memory databases, but I
don't know how to read the data and send it over the wire to the server or
how to push the data into the in-memory database of the server.

It would be great if someone could help me on this one.

Thank you and regards,
Subhadeep Ghosh.