From: "Subhadeep Ghosh" <subhadeep.gh...@uniken.com>
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 7, 2010 1:51:28 PM
Subject: [sqlite] Reg: In Memory Database Using SQLite

Hello People,

I finally managed to create a wrapper around the SQLite core to support the
creation of in-memory databases. The wrapper comprises of three functions -
one to serialize the database, one to de-serialize a database and the third
one to do the cleanup job.

The function which serializes a database, copies the entire contents of the
database to a block of memory. The function which de-serializes takes a
block of memory as input and creates a database object out of it.

I am including the source code for the interested souls and I've not put
comments as I hate doing it.

I hope you guys find the code useful or at-least interesting.

Thank you and regards,
Subhadeep Ghosh.