Hi Tom,

if you do not have a command line tool in one of the software package you can
do two things:

 1) try to create an FTS or RTree table. It will fail if the extensions are not
supported.
 2) create a database having all to be tested extension and then issue a SELECT
* statement on the table

In both cases you will get an error message.

Hartwig