Hi Simon,

No, I don't need it... but someone else might. I was considering adding FTS3 to
my library in case someone needs to search across several text records.
Depending on the table size, LIKE or GLOB would be very expensive because doing
a full table scan would not be the most optimal approach, even if the database
is not that large on an iPhone.

To be honest, it's more of a curiosity than actual need. I would not add it
until it was needed, but I'd like to know what lies ahead.

Thanks Simon,

-- Tito