Depending on your preferred shell...the sqlite CLI is just crazy flexible.
Just pipe your output through sed for upper/lower preferences.
 On Aug 10, 2011 12:18 PM, "Kit" <kit.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/8/10 Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org>:
>> I've never tried using this before for some reason but in a recent OS X
version of the command-line shell I tried using
>> .mode html
>> today.  The content is fine, but it doesn't do <TABLE> or </TABLE>.
>> Intentional ?  Bug ?  Oversight ?  Trying hard to believe I'm not the
first person who has tried this.
>> If someone feels like fixing this, then it should also include <TBODY>
and </TBODY> as well, but most browsers will infer these.
>> If someone claims 'no fix because we have users who rely on this' is
there any chance of another mode, perhaps 'htmlfull' which does this ?