Then you'd need your sed regex to handle that mask accordingly. The CLI is
understandably your best friend in this case.

A rogue's gallery just awaiting you to tell it what to do...I prefer to
model my app using views, and feed it .import files. You might even replace
time and date retrieval logic by piping sqlite output into use.  It's much
better than some on this forum give it credit.

But as mentioned elsewhere: you've got the recompile option too...