  From: Joe Mistachkin
  To: 'General Discussion of SQLite Database'
  Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 3:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [sqlite] Using SQLite on Windows 64bit

  J Trahair wrote:

  > However, I have installed the same installation setup.exe on a separate
  Windows
  > 64bit computer, and it comes up with the error message 'Could not load
  file or
  > assembly System.Data.SQLite.dll or one of its dependencies, the specified
  module
  > could not be found.' However, the System.Data.SQLite.dll IS there
  (v.1.0.76).
  > What dependencies does it need (64bit)?

  Is the SQLite.Interop.dll file in the same directory as the
  System.Data.SQLite.dll
  (or somewhere along the system PATH)?  Alternatively, you could use the
  mixed-mode
  assembly, which contains both the native and managed code required for using
  SQLite
  (i.e. it is more suitable for GAC'ing without having to alter the system
  PATH, etc).

  --
  Joe Mistachkin <j...@mistachkin.com>