As  a  programmer,  I  just build my own 64 bit version of Sqlite. You
should  try  it,  it's  easy.  Just a matter of selecting "x64" when I
compile.

For  my  customers, 64 bit installs now outnumber 32 bit. Sqlite works
just fine...

Saturday, October 29, 2011, 8:03:55 AM, you wrote:

AO> Yes, compiling to 32-bit is nice. It is like dancing at the tunes of "Earth
AO> Wind and Fire", aaaah, those were the days. Like the old good songs, the
AO> 32bit apps are a good memory, many people like it, but they are a thing of
AO> the past. We are developers and anyone of us who stays behind, is left
AO> behind. Not having the option of SQLite-64 is a major drawback and will
AO> leave us behind. So, come on folks, pull up your socks and let's get the
AO> SQLite apps into the 21st century, shall we?

Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:t...@djii.com