I haven't used the SQLite .net modules, a coworker of mine did, and he ran into the same issue.

It looks like that the bundled Managed .DLL (or was it native .DLL) was compiled for 32-bit, and his .NET application was set to "Default Mode".

Once it was forced to be for 32-bit, it worked.

This could be even changed from the command-line, but I forgot the tool doing it. I'll dig up, if you need to.

Thanks!