On 27 Oct 2011, at 4:41pm, Yves Goergen wrote:

> On 23.10.2011 16:05 CE(S)T, Simon Slavin wrote:
>> Part of the attraction of this list is that I don't have to think
>> "Oh, I want to read a lot of SQLite-related stuff now !".
>
> What do you mean? I don't get it.

If I had to go to a separate forum for my SQLite thoughts, I wouldn't bother to
go very often.  Because most of the time there's nothing there that interests
me.  An advantage of a mailing list is that the SQLite messages roll in
gradually, mixed with other stuff that requires less concentration to
understand.  I'm not put off by the idea that I'll now have to wade through 20
posts I'm not interested in.

Simon.