Hello,

This is my first message in this mail group, so I am sorry if I'm
missing any rule.

I have some applications in Windows 8 store using SQLite as database.
I discovered that if there are any non-English character in logged on
username, SQLite couldn't open datase file.

Here is my test code:

            string dbPath =
Path.Combine(Windows.Storage.ApplicationData.Current.RoamingFolder.Path,
"test.db");
            try
            {
                var db = new SQLite.SQLiteConnection(dbPath);

            }
            catch (Exception e)
            {
                //This is where I get the exception saying couldn't
open the database
            }

The code runs without any problems with most of the users. However, if
I run this code on spesific users (example username: mehmet_sır,
little i word without the dot), it fails.

You can only use user based folders (documents, appdata folder,
picture gallery etc) in WinRT, so I must solve this problem.

I am using 3.7.15.2 version.

Thanks
Ercan Ozdemir