I don't know which encoding is used by Windows to store usernames.
The code receives this error even before creating any single table,
because I couldn't open a connection.

This is the detail of the exception
*********************************
SQLite.SQLiteException was caught
  HResult=-2146233088
  Message=Could not open database file:
C:\Users\mehmet_sır\AppData\Local\Packages\xxxxxxxxxxxx-4627-9e0a-083c041c860a_xxxxxxxxxx\RoamingState\test.db
(CannotOpen)
  Source=DBTemplate
  StackTrace:
       at SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor(String databasePath, Boolean
storeDateTimeAsTicks) in
d:\Windows8\DBTemplate\DBTemplate\SQLite.cs:line 124
       at DBTemplate.DAO.SystemDAO.<InitDB>d__0.MoveNext() in
d:\Windows8\DBTemplate\DBTemplate\DAO\SystemDAO.cs:line 24
  InnerException: