And here is the log from the console:

SQLite version 3.7.14 2012-09-03 15:42:36
Enter ".help" for instructions
Enter SQL statements terminated with a ";"
sqlite> INSERT INTO playersdrafted VALUES( 125, 1, ( SELECT ownerid FROM
owners WHERE ownername = "Team 1" AND id = 1 ), 38, 1, "OF" );
sqlite> SELECT * FROM playersdrafted;
125|1|53|38.0|1|OF

I can give a remote access to solve this mistery...

Thank you.