On 27 Apr 2013, at 12:27am, Igor Korot <ikoro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And here is the log from the console:
>
> SQLite version 3.7.14 2012-09-03 15:42:36
> Enter ".help" for instructions
> Enter SQL statements terminated with a ";"
> sqlite> INSERT INTO playersdrafted VALUES( 125, 1, ( SELECT ownerid FROM
> owners WHERE ownername = "Team 1" AND id = 1 ), 38, 1, "OF" );
> sqlite> SELECT * FROM playersdrafted;
> 125|1|53|38.0|1|OF
>
> I can give a remote access to solve this mistery...

Literal strings in SQLite should be in single quotes, not double quotes.  So
first change that and see if that fixes it.

If not ...

show us the results of the command .schema playersdrafted

show is the results of "SELECT * FROM playersdrafted;" /before/ you do the
INSERT.

and also the results of

SELECT ownerid FROM owners WHERE ownername = 'Team 1' AND id = 1

Simon.