Thanks.

I tried using PRAGMA jouranl_mode = WAL but still it is getting failed for
some time. Find below  more details.

Process 1:

Fun_Open()

sqlite3_open(DATABASE, &dbUpdate);

sqlite3_exec(dbUpdate, " PRAGMA jouranl_mode = WAL", NULL, NULL, &sErrMsg);

Fun_Update() on TblTest

/* Do the periodic update operation by using db handler return from above*/

Process 2:

Fun_Open()

sqlite3_open(DATABASE, &dbRead);

sqlite3_exec(dbRead, " PRAGMA jouranl_mode = WAL", NULL, NULL, &sErrMsg);

Fun_Read() on TblTest**
/* Do the periodic read operation by using db handler return from above*/

Cheers -
Techi