On 29 Aug 2013, at 6:48am, techi eth <techi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am checking for all the function.As of now i am not using sqlite3 time
> out but testing application will take decision accordingly to recall the
> operation based on type of error.

If you have two simultaneous processes accessing the same database and have not
set a timeout, that explains your locking errors.  You will get constant
collisions as both processes try to access the database at the same time and if
you haven't set a timeout every one of these will instantly be reported as a
locking error.

I suggest you set a timeout in both processes to, perhaps, 5 seconds.  This
means that the processes will each retry for anything up to 5 seconds before
reporting locking errors.

Simon.