I'm not an sqlite3 dev, but I don't think you'll get much help until you provide enough information for somebody to see what is going wrong. You were already asked to provide a backtrace from a debug-compiled sqlite3 library (the backtrace you sent is all but useless).

A self-contained .c file that demonstrates the problem would be even better. For example, without knowing what your user-defined function does, we have to assume it is full of memory corruption bugs that cause the problems you experience.

Ryan