techi eth wrote:

You should compile your code & sqlite3.c with -g -O0 when
sending a stack trace.

Most likely, the bug is in your program. Since you're on Linux,
try running with valgrind memcheck tool to find bugs (access
to free memory, uninitialized memory, etc.)

If you compile with clang-3.3 or newer, or gcc-4.8.* or newer, you
can also compile & link with -fsanitize=address to find bugs
(much quicker than using valgrind if your program is slow).

But the best is to try both (valgrind & gcc/clang address sanitizer,
not at the same time) since they can find different bugs:
* only valgrind will find uninitialized memory access
* only the address sanitizer will find global and stack overflows
* both will find other kind of errors (double free, use of freed memory...)

Dominique

>>> d...@sqlite.org