Why are these people allowed to use this discussion board?

Using SQLite on a critical corporation application I find that by reading the
material provided it
is handling terabyte databases with remarkable performance.  SQLite does not
have the
cost associated with one like Oracle and does not require a full time DBA to
keep
things running at mediocre speeds like Oracle or MS SQLServer.  Grow up, read
the material
supplied, IMPROVE or GAIN programming skills before becoming a critic.