On 2014/07/17 23:03, veeresh kumar wrote:
I did google aswell :-)...I did set PRAGMA temp_store = 1 (PRAGMA temp_store =
FILE). But it did not help. I get SQLITE_NOMEM error message.

Might I offer one more possible (although probably not very likely) problem - I have just recently posted an experiment in memory usage where I had the SQLITE_NOMEM error returned after trying to execute a query for which the cache size limit exceeded available system resources in 32-bit mode of the test software. Could it be your page size multiplied by the cache pages (both selectable or viewable via their respective pragmas) exceeds about 2GB? If so a 14GB Vacuum would probably try to use a lot of memory and if the cache limit exceeds the resource limit that error might happen.

Not very likely, but possible. Good luck!