From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Simon Slavin
Sent: sexta-feira, 18 de Julho de 2014 16:34
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Vacuum command fails

On 18 Jul 2014, at 4:11pm, Carlos Ferreira <car...@csiberkeley.com> wrote:

> I also have a problem with VACCUM. ( both 32 and 64 bits )
>
> Whenever I deal with small databases, it works fine, but as soon as
> the DB is more than 200 Mb, the vaccum command bails out with code 21.
> <Library misused..>  or <incorrect use of library>

Is this on a standard type of computer, or in a small device ?

If you use the VACUUM command from the SQLite shell tool (copy the database
onto a standard computer if necessary), rather than your own application, do
you get the same result ?

Does your database show any corruption when you use "PRAGMA
integrity_check;" ?

Simon.