On 12/13/2014 2:29 PM, Mujtaba Ali Panjwani wrote:
I have created an encrypted database using visual studio plugin of
system.data.sqlite. Now whichever other database management software than
VS, I try to open that database is failing.

Isn't that the whole point? You've encrypted the database precisely so that it can't be opened by other tools, only by your application, haven't you? If not, what was the goal of the exercise?

If you want the database to be accessible via any SQLite database management tool, don't encrypt it.
--
Igor Tandetnik