Of the various SQLite management tools available, I have encountered only one
that supports the SQLite.Net encryption: SQLite2009 Pro
(http://sqlite2009pro.azurewebsites.net/).
It's linked from the now obsolete CVSTrac tools page
(https://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=ManagementTools).

It's a bit light on useful features, and I ended up spending a couple of days
building a Dev/QA tool specific to my project's needs and schema.

The following suggestion may or may not be appropriate to your situation - it
works for mine in the development environment:
Make debug builds of your project produce and consume unprotected files. Then,
outside of a production environment, you can use any tool you wish.
Matt Brown, Principal Software Engineer
Nuance Communications
1 Wayside Road, Burlington, MA  01803
Email: matthew.br...@nuance.com<mailto:matthew.br...@nuance.com>