> ---- Mensaje original ----
> De: Scott Hess <shess at google.com>
> Para:  General Discussion of SQLite Database<sqlite-users at
> mailinglists.sqlite.org>
> Fecha:  Sun, 14 Jun 2015 10:10:24 -0700
> Asunto:  Re: [sqlite] Mozilla wiki 'avoid SQLite'

While certainly, the thread has derived from the concept of the OP, and even
some think that this kind of discussion is out of place, I must confess that I
enjoy greatly with this type of thread, that seem to me like images of certain
books that seem too dry without them. Usually I learn a lot from them, because
readed dispassionately, the contributions of the various comments -which by the
way tend to be fairly level- often clarify and put in context, aspects that are
important. From the allegation of the Mozilla Wiki, to the response of Dr.
Hipp, passing through the funny misidentification of Alex Bowden (who does not
make mistakes?).

That said, I would like to complete the opinion of Aleksey Tulinov:

>In my opinion best database language would reflect the way in which
>database works and best computer programming language would reflect the
>way in which computer works, as close as reasonably possible.

I think the best database language should reflect how earthlings think about
the data, and the best computer programming language would reflect easily the
result we want get from them.

Cheers.

--
A. J. Millan