Windows 10 1511 includes both a 64-bit and 32-bit version of SQLite called:

C:\Windows\System32\winsqlite3.dll
C:\Windows\SysWow64\winsqlite3.dll

for the 64-bit and 32-bit versions respectively.

The version of SQLite contained in these libraries is:

2015-02-25 13:29:11 9d6c1880fb75660bbabd693175579529785f8a6b

SQLite version 3.8.8.3 2015-02-25 13:29:11
Enter ".help" for usage hints.

If I use that version of the amalgamation, I cannot seem to compile a working
version of the client that will use it -- it crashes as soon as any command is
issued.