For anyone who is interested, I have compiled for 32-bit Windows all the
extensions that are included in the SQLite3 distribution /ext/misc directory
using MinGW (gcc 4.8.1) and have added a few others I have written that add
useful functions, and even a few that are taken from other people -- see the
source for information.  They are all statically linked, require only the
standard subsystem runtime (MSVCRT) and standard windows system dlls.  There
are no other external dependancies.

The modules that I wrote are:

sqlfunc - Useful running statistical calculations, windows authorization
functions
sqlmath - Access to underlying math library (sin/cos/tan etc) as sql functions
sqlfcmp - functions to compare floating point numbers (default within 5 ULPs)
sqlhash - windows cryptographic hash functions
(md2/md4/md5/sha/sha256/sha384/sha512)

You can download the file at http://www.dessus.com/files/SQLiteExtensions.zip

---
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud
of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow!
What a Ride!"
 -- Hunter S. Thompson