On Friday, 20 November, 2015 07:55, Gabor Grothendieck <ggrothendieck at
gmail.com> said:

> Can you include in the distribution the precise code (make file or
> .bat file, etc.) used to build these.  Thanks.

Done.  The zip now contains a MakeExtGCC to compile with MinGW and a MakeExtMS
to compile with MSVC

You just need to unzip the file to a directory, and plop in the sqlite3.h and
sqlite3ext.h and run the appropriate CMD file (you may need to make some
changes to the GCC file for the path to MinGW ...