On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Richard Hipp <drh at sqlite.org> wrote:
> On 8/15/15, Ashwin Hirschi <sqlite-l at reflexis.com> wrote:
>>
>>> But I also see that behavior dates back to 3.7.6 and maybe earlier. It
>>> isn't something new.
>>> (Testing on Ubuntu).
>>
>> Also, are you sure you testing things right? I thought URI support was
>> only added in 3.7.7... If that's true, your little script should actually
>> throw an error for 3.7.6!
>>

> My mistake.  Checked my shell history and in fact the problem goes
> back to 3.7.8, not 3.7.6 as I originally reported.  The point is: It
> goes back a long time.  This is on Ubuntu though.  Maybe something
> changed on Windows.

was there some progress on this?
I was noticing that -shm and -wal files are left around, database is
not readonly mode; I thought it was because I had a bad
(half-functional) virtual file driver for it; but I checked today and
it's not triggering using that code; although simple tests with
sqlite3 command line tool I wasn't able to make it happen with what I
thought was the cause... I will dig into it more later I guess