On Tue, 10 May 2016, at 14:45, J Decker wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 2:23 AM, Jeremy Nicoll

> > I was under the impression that I'm using the 64-bit DLL on a W8.1
> > 64-bit system, with the 32-bit tools.  Does that mean that there's
> > some clever trick in the tools to make that work?

> No it means you're using 64 bit tools or 32 bit dll.

I downloaded the only pre-compiled Windows binaries for tools that were
listed on the downloads page.  They're described as 32-bit, but the DLL
I'd downloaded is the 64-bit one.

It seems to work...

Quite a lot of non-SQLite apps are 32-bit ones, and they work too.

So, are you certain that this must mean that there's a 32-bit SQLite DLL
somewhere on my system that I didn't know about?

And if that IS the case, why doesn't the SQLite website offer pre-built
64-bit
tools for use with the 64-bit DLL?

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.