I am a big fan of SQLite and the elegance and simplicity of it and fossil. The
documentation and support are excellent.

Given that the team takes a long-term perspective, I would prefer if the s/w
was structured in a more modular fashion so that various components were usable
as libraries e.g.
1) virtual machine
2) lemon
3) fossil

I don't need them to be distributed as separate libraries but I think it would
make experimentation much easier.

In any case, this is a very minor nitpick overall and I continue to be
delighted at how useful SQLite continues to be on a day to day basis after
almost 10 years of using it.

pjjH