earthbased wrote:
> If you go into dbPoweramp Options then to Codecs then Advanced you can
> change rating to 0-100.   I did still need to rerip a CD that flagged
> invalid rating.  Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be an easy way to
> change the ratings on existing FLAC music files.  It would be nice if
> the rating values was Option to set and allowed tenths.

Thanks!  Mine was set to "1-5", and when I searched for options I didn't
dig deep enough into the Codecs setting to find this.

2-SB3s, 1-Touch, and a Raspberry Pi B+ with TekDevice dacBerry 3+
running piCorePlayer.  Mac Mini as a server (OS X Yosemite).  Direct
Ethernet connection (1-SB3 and the Raspberry Pi) and power-line (1-SB3
and Touch).  iPeng is my controller of choice.  LMS 7.8.1