Hi all,

Basically I have 3 different locations where I want to have
Squeezeboxes. Home location has the LMS and a couple of Squeezeboxes.
Now in the lakehouse I want to have some squeezeboxes to connect to my
home location. My squeezebox server is sleeping when not in use.

Connection possibilities:
1. Forward a port on home location. Connect via dyndns.
2. Put a RPi on the lakehouse that creates a VPN tunnel to home location
to work as a gateway.
3. Eventually look for a DD-WRT functionality to send a magic packet
upon a certain trigger.
4. Second LMS at each location with a rsync function to sync my music or
to simply mount my music folder
5. ???

Will any of those possibilities work to wake my server? Or do I need to
change my server to a low power device to work 24/7?
I am looking for an acceptable WAF factor. If anyone has a better idea,
I am happy to hear about your setup.

Thanks