Mnyb wrote:
> Sorry for the autocorrect spelling "play the same thing when its not an
> alarm"Hi all, sorry for going quiet.  Holidays and the inevitable extra
workload when you return ;-)

I removed all the media from being indexed, apart from the music and
edited the alarm from the browser to pick the current playlist.  I also
un-checked a number of standard plugins that I don't actually use.  Not
sure which change cured my issue, but yes, alarms are now working as
they should and the LMS no longer stops just after the alarm goes off.

So, sorry, never did get to find out the root cause, but all is working
again.

LMS 7.8.0 running on BitFenix Intel Core i5 8GB RAM Windows 10 Pro Home
Server
3 x Classics, 3 x Duet
2 pair Audio Engine 2's
UK based