This may be a very old, or self-evident question, but can anyone help?
I'm running LMS on a Mac Mini. I'm using 7.9, but this issue has been
there forever. None of my apps show up from the web interface, whereas
they all show up from the web interface on my other LMS, 7.7 on a
ReadyNAS box. I can get access to apps like Pandora and Spotify from
both servers when using iPeng to control them via my iPhone, but if I
were to judge by the web interface only on the Mac-based server, they're
not there. Any idea what may be causing this?

David Basskin