Same thing happend to me, strangely at exactly the same time that
@Wictorsson described.

Same track? Was it a local track or from some music service? Are you running off mysb or your own LMS?

So I guess it has nothing to do with "someone" remotely switching the
boxes on,  at the same time  - the same effect, that seems highly
improbable.

You can script such things. Question remains: are you forwarding your LMS ports to the internet? Such servers can be found using a search engine. The search and triggering of music could be scripted, if somebody wanted...
--

Michael