When I make a new playlist it is not shown in the playlists. These are
album playlistst, so about 10 songs. I now use Family and that fixed the
problem.

You would have to leave the playlists menu and re-enter it to see the latest additions. Would waiting a minute or two make it show up?

As noted in my other response we do some caching of content. User's playlists shouldn't be cached for long, though, for the very reason you mention: you create it in the Spotify playlist, then want to see it immediately on your SB. I think the timeout for this kind of item is only one minute.

--

Michael