mherger wrote:
> > This looks like a bug: If a followed playlist is one of the first
> > playlists in spotify, then the loading of the playlists takes a long
> > time. When the followed playlist is moved down in the list of
> playlists
>
> I rather think this is called "caching": once the item has been loaded,
>
> a subsequent access can be read from a local cached copy, rather than
> requested from a server on the other end of the world. Therefore the
> faster second access.
>
> --
>
> Michael

When the followed playlist is on top of the list, it will take up to a
minute to load whichever playlist I open.
When the selfmade playlist is on top of the list, it will take two or
three seconds to load whichever playlist I open
So after I move the followed playlist down in the list of playlists, the
playlist loading will be much faster.........