When the followed playlist is on top of the list, it will take up to a
minute to load whichever playlist I open.
When the selfmade playlist is on top of the list, it will take two or
three seconds to load whichever playlist I open
So after I move the followed playlist down in the list of playlists, the
playlist loading will be much faster.........

I'm sorry, I still don't understand the problem. Where do you "move down" a playlist? How do you select the lists (web UI, player, smart phone)? I don't have any playlists of my own, only a few followed lists. They always start immediately.

I don't know how to reproduce your issue.

--

Michael