rojikewl wrote:
> By the way, people in this thread have compared Logitech Tidal to
> ickStream Tidal, and now I'm a little confused. I remember that when I
> first set up Tidal with LMS I did set up ickStream. Was that a plugin
> that is not listed on the Plugins tab in LMS settings? I seem to recall
> seeing an ickStream app on mysqueezebox.com, but I don't see one there
> now. Anyway, I had to do a clean installation of Windows on a new hard
> drive, and LMS was one of the many things I had to reinstall. Tidal
> continued to work for me, so was I somehow seamlessly migrated from
> ickStream Tidal to Logitech Tidal? Are there any significant differences
> between the two?

I believe you need to add the following repository to access the
ickStream plugin :
http://repository.ickstream.com/squeezebox/repository-windows.xml  The
ickStream music platform is set up to handle several music services,
Tidal being one of them. Tidal can be streamed through the Logitech
Tidal app or by adding it as a service in ickStream. There should not be
any significant differences between the two - as I noted before I do see
some differences in the playlists - ickSteam Tidal will often show
tracks in the playlists that get skipped on playback.  My experience is
that in the end both the Tidal app and ickStream Tidal end up streaming
the same content.