I've been using Tidal on my Squeezebox system for some time now, and I
have noticed that playlists and albums often don't have all of the
tracks that appear in the same playlists and albums on the Tidal website
and in Tidal apps. Just yesterday I was going through some of my
"favorite" tracks on Tidal to see if I could play them using LMS, and
for some tracks that appeared on multiple albums, only one of them would
play through LMS. Right now, however, Tidal seems to be working very
well through LMS, with just about everything that I look for showing up
and being playable! It's better than it's ever been. If any testing is
needed, I'd be glad to help.

By the way, people in this thread have compared Logitech Tidal to
ickStream Tidal, and now I'm a little confused. I remember that when I
first set up Tidal with LMS I did set up ickStream. Was that a plugin
that is not listed on the Plugins tab in LMS settings? I seem to recall
seeing an ickStream app on mysqueezebox.com, but I don't see one there
now. Anyway, I had to do a clean installation of Windows on a new hard
drive, and LMS was one of the many things I had to reinstall. Tidal
continued to work for me, so was I somehow seamlessly migrated from
ickStream Tidal to Logitech Tidal? Are there any significant differences
between the two?

Finally, I would like to thank Michael, who I understand is responsible
for the continuing development of LMS. I finally installed version 7.9
(previously I was using 7.7.5, since that is what's on the
mysqueezebox.com site) recently, and the improvements are fantastic.
This system was so far ahead of its time. I wish Logitech would bring
back a Squeezebox line of devices. I never even knew it existed until I
started looking around for something I vaguely imagined an "Internet
radio" would be. Little did I know that the Squeezebox Touch I ended up
choosing was part of such an incredibly versatile and useful system.