You keep saying LMS is running and we do not doubt that. From what I
remember you saying earlier you have LMS set to run as a service. To
verify this you can start "services.msc" and see a service called
"Logitech Media Server" or on the Services tab of Task Manager called
Squeezesvc. These are Logitech Media Server (SqueezeSvr.exe), not the
tray icon. The tray icon is the SqueezeTray.exe which is separate from
the server itself. If you can see both SqueezeSvr.exe and
SqueezeTray.exe in the Processes tab in Task Manager I can't imagine why
the tray icon is not showing in your system tray.

2 Duets - 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs
Rock Solid with LMS 7.9 on WHS 2011