Hello,

I have several podcasts I listen to that are pay podcasts and require
HTTPS connections.  Not only that, but these particular podcasts don't
have official RSS feeds.  A fan made a website that somehow has
"unofficial" feeds.  I'm not entirely clear on how it works, I know that
you have to log in with the account info in order to see the list of
unofficial feeds.  Anyway, these podcasts would not play on LMS 7.8. I
find out HTTPS isn't supported on 7.8.  My QNAP NAS doesn't support
anything above 7.8, so I installed 7.9 on a Windows PC.  When I added
podcasts from these unofficial RSS feeds, the episode list and podcast
artwork appear, but the episodes themselves do not play.  I get this
error when I try to play:

[17-01-24 08:27:24.1434] Slim::Player::Protocols::HTTP::canSeekError
(815) bitrate unknown for: URL

The URL is the actual URL for the feed.  I'm also not entirely sure if I
have the logging set up correctly.  I selected debug for the podcast
plugin, but that didn't give me any information.  I got the error above
when I enabled debugging mode for player streaming, direct streaming,
and remote streaming.  Not sure if there's any other logging bits I
should enable.