Listening to Podcasts seems to be very unreliable with 7.9.  Some
podcasts that work fine on my 7.8 server don't work on my 7.9 server.
HTTPS doesn't work on either server, but even non HTTPS podcasts have
issues on 7.9.  Right now I switch back and forth between 7.8 and 7.9,
as 7.9 feels snappier when browsing my large library and spotify.

Here's a log that should show the podcasts not playing, I stopped the
server, started it, attempted to play several podcasts and then grabbed
the logs.  Most of them don't work, some of them do.  All these podcasts
play fine on my 7.8 server.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiR-T_QU9GunhQ6Oe9p22-YttK6x

Thanks for the help.