wmupchurch wrote:
> Thank you for the screen shots!  Let me back up one level.  Let's create
> a new playlist.  I'm in home/playlist.  I see no option to create a new
> list.  If I load a song/album, my option is to add it to the current
> playlist, but if I'm not in a playlist, which one is the current list?
> Next I loaded some songs.  Then I clicked the bottom save button (bottom
> right on the screen) and saved a new play list.  However, when I rescan,
> the list disappears. When I look at the place the playlist is saved,
> it's not there either.  So I can create a list, but if I rescan it
> disappears.  Any idea why that's happening?
>
> Sorry to ask so many questions.  Just want to create playlist and use
> them so thank you for your help.

You probably don't have write permission for: /mnt/share/Music/Playlists

LMS 7.9 on a Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.10, playlists and LMS cache
on a USB stick, 25K+ music library on a WD MyCloud network drive,
Rasberry Pi 2 > piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 >
AVI DM5
Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.10/HiFiBerry DAC+ > Cambridge Audio Minx 5
(study)
1 x Boom (dining room) - 1 x  Radio (garage) - 1 x Touch (display and
controller only) - 1 x SB3 (spare)