mherger wrote:
> > Entirely possible, but I honestly don't believe (or at least don't
> want
> > to believe) this to be the case ;-)
>
> Just close those ports whether you believe it or not. If you don't, some
>
> hacker could easily install a plugin on your system playing Björk's
> "It's oh so quiet" while formatting your disk. Sounds fun?
>
> --
>
> Michael

lol understood, however I don't see any suspicious connections over the
past week. Could it be these settings are cached on mysqueezebox.com?
Either way, I will disable those ports for now and see what happens the
next time I install a nightly build.
In the meantime, where do the prefs from Picture Gallery get stored
(files paths). Is there somewhere I could check to see if they still
exist?
I did not get a chance to look at the Controller last night, so I don't
know if the plugin somehow wound up back in it.

Re: allowing remote access, is there a better way to set this up other
than port mapping and setting a user/password?